- Over 16 years’ as a healthcare professional. Experience includes critical care and family practice background with a focus on improving the quality of care through enhanced health promotion, disease prevention, chronic disease management, and health education.
- Worked for American Health Network as Family Nurse Practitioner..
- Employed by Marion General Hospital, Marion IN, as Family Nurse Practitioner. Served as preceptor to both nurse practitioner and physician assistant students.
- Served as a Clinical Supervisor for nurse practitioner students at Ball State University.
- Masters of Science in Nursing from Ball State University, Muncie Indiana
- Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse.
Dr. Baerbel Stumpf, MD
- Board certified primary care physician since 1989.
- Contracted as Family Medicine Physician Caylor-Nickel Clinic, Bluffton Indiana.
- Served as preceptor for Family Practice Residency Program Midland Michigan.
- Worked as Urgent Care Physician,, Midland Physicians Med Center, Midland Michigan.
- Completed Family Practice Residency Program Saint Joseph Medical Center, South Bend , Indiana.
- Certified by the Educational Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates
- Graduated Heidelberg University Medical School, Heidelberg, Germany
- Over 25 years experience in mental health care.
- Managed mental health care services’ daily operations and clinical counseling staff for 70 companies in Northeastern Indiana.
- Initiated, developed and maintained 70 contracts for Employee and Student Assistance Programs for companies, community agencies , universities and school corporations throughout Northeastern Indiana
- Directed and facilitated debriefings for Critical Incident Events as they occurred in Northeastern Indiana
- Attended University of Louisville and University of St Francis, Obtained Masters in Science Social Work.
Dr. Kent Lehman, MD
Physician & Medical Director
- Board certified primary care physician servicing Adams County since 1998.
- Founder of Adams County Family Physicians. Converted traditional Primary Care office into an employer based direct primary care provider organization.
- Served as Medical Director: Adams Heritage Nursing Facility
- Served as Medical Director: Swiss Village Retirement Community
- Completed Family Residency Fort Wayne, Indiana Medical Education
- Attended Indiana University School of Medicine
- Received Bachelor of Arts from Wabash College
- Over 25 years of operational management, executive administration, business, organizational development, staff training, and customer relations experience.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of 16 multispecialty healthcare groups, for approximately 40 physicians/nurse practitioners and 160 support personnel.
- Start-up/development and management of two Ambulatory Surgery Centers. resulting in nearly $700,000 in Physician Partner distributions plus one time profit from sale of 3.5M.
- Served as Director of Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services, St. Joseph Medical Center (over 80 FTEs and 15 cost centers).
- BA. In Healthcare Administration and Master of Arts in Communication
General Counsel and Advisor
- Bob is a partner at Carson Boxberger, LLC a leading law firm in Fort Wayne, IN
- In addition to his law practice, Bob is an owner in two local businesses.
- Bob is passionate about all aspects of business. His experience as a business owner serves as a guide for practical and creative advice for his clients.
- Bob received his BA (Latin) from Baylor University and his J.D. (cum laude) from Texas Tech University School of Law. In addition, Bob received an LL.M in Banking Law from Boston University School of Law and an LL.M in Taxation (with Distinction) from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Vice President, Business Development
- 20+ years experience as a seasoned and dedicated management leader with a strong record of cultivating relationships, designing actionable solutions, and developing profitable businesses.
- Scott has lead numerous divisions in a number of different industries, including the military, and has recently launched a management consulting organization focused on business development, leadership development, sales & marketing, and corporate training & education.
- Keynote speaker and presenter for numerous organizations (such as TQM, NTEA, Q1 Productions, Fleming Group, Medical Protective, IBM and ASHRAE) throughout the US on topics such as Six Sigma Methodologies, Strategic Alignment, Leadership and Change Management, Innovation and Effective Communications.
- Bachelors in Communications Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana and Master of Science in Management – Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Served in the Air Force/Air National Guard for 8 years with an Honorable Discharge in 1999.
President & CEO
- 20+ years experience with J.P. Morgan Chase and PNC Investments and Star Energy Holdings in the field of investment and management, as Chief Financial Officer, Vice President Investments, Financial Advisor and Investment banker.
- In each of his executive positions, besides P&L responsibilities and budget control, Sudhakar has been the primary interface between the Management Company and the Fund’s Investment Committee.
- Responsible for the company assets on hand and future investments. He has been the prophet of the future planning for the company by telling if it is a good time to invest or tighten the reigns.
- Served as President for two start-up ventures, which he successfully negotiated resulting in very profitable acquisitions or mergers: Finance & Business Administration degree-University of Madras, India.